Terms of Service
Last Updated: 10/31/2023
Welcome to the Cremation Society of Virginia website at https://vacremationsociety.com/. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your use of our website and any related services offered by the Cremation Society of Virginia. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using our website on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms, and “you” refers to the organization.
2. Changes to the Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. The most current version will always be available on our website, and the revised date at the top of this page will reflect when the latest changes were made. It is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms to stay informed of any updates. Your continued use of the website after any changes constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
3. Use of Our Website
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website.
- You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, including your username and password.
- You must not engage in any conduct that disrupts or interferes with our website’s functionality or security.
Our website provides the ability to purchase cremation services. The following terms and conditions apply:
- All purchases are subject to availability.
- Prices for cremation services are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- We do not store or have access to your payment information. Payment processing is handled securely by a third-party payment processor.
6. Intellectual Property
All content, logos, and trademarks on our website are the property of the Cremation Society of Virginia or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use our content without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at our sole discretion, without notice or liability, for any reason.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at:
Cremation Society of Virginia
5265 Providence Road, #104
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Thank you for using the Cremation Society of Virginia website. Your use of our website is subject to these Terms of Service.