Everything included in our expedited plan plus an allowance for the cremation container and urn.
Basic Cremation Includes:
TRANSFER OF DECEASED INTO OUR CARE
- Process the death certificate and cremation permit as quickly as possible. This includes hand delivery when possible.
- Once the death certificate and permit are completed and signed, the cremation will occur as soon as possible. (usually within 48 hours)
- Delivery of cremains (locally) or mailing, as soon as cremation process is complete.
- Remove external medically placed items.
- Wash and disinfect the body.
OTHER AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- To facilitate the completion of the death certificate, cremation permit and for the local delivery of the cremains to the family.
STANDARD CREMATION CONTAINER:
- For the safe transportion of the deceased.
- You receive a selection of urns to hold the cremains.
- You may select a gift (value up to $200.00) for remembrance of the deceased.
- Our services to compose and submit the obituary to the newspaper and post on our website.
SECURE CERTIFIED COPIES OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE
PROCESS OTHER PAPERWORK
- ie: Veterans benefits etc.
REFRIGERATION OF THE DECEASED
ARRANGEMENTS IN A STATE OR NATIONAL CEMETERY
*Other fees may apply*